Search type

Alternatively, use our A–Z index

Visitors in the gardens of Jodrell Bank



1. After the application is approved, university will send Admission Notice, JW 202 and other documents within 30 days since the application documents and application fee received

2. International students need to apply for the study visa (“X1” or “X2”) with JW202 Form, Admission Notice, Passpord and other documents in Chinese Embassies and Consulates of their country

3. Students need to register to International Institute of Chinese Language and Culture on time with passpord, JW202 form, admission notice